Within the 48 Continental United States
FOR QUANTITIES OF 4 or LESS, your cat toys will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail in a large reinforced, poly envelope or a recycled cardboard box. (2-3 day expected arrival).
WE GUARANTEE THE SHIPPING! THIS MEANS WE HANDLE CLAIMS AND HASSLES FOR YOU IF USPS POSTAL SERVICES DAMAGES THE CAT TOYS. All claims must be made immediately upon (or reasonably soon after) receiving the damaged goods. YOU MUST RETAIN DAMAGED GOODS UNTIL THE INSURANCE CLAIM IS SETTLED: 14 day or until we notify you.
RECALL PROCEDURE: IN ORDER TO GET A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR DAMAGED ITEM, PLEASE CLICK THE “CONTACT US” Button and provide information as follows:
- Inform us that the product was damaged by mail.
- SEND a specific description of the damage.
- SEND a picture of the entire product, the damaged packaging, and the package labels.
- If requested, break the feather end of the toy off by hand (leaving the 8″ reinforcement piece) and mail the feather end in a business envelope (or equiv) to CatTamboo Pet Toys, 2425 Cook Ave, Billings MT 59102.
- Retain the item – it may need to go back to the post office for inspection
THAT’S IT! WE RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL AND PROCESS THE ORDERS WITHIN 1-3 DAYS.
All of our pet toys are insured for their full value!
TYPICALLY, ORDERS PLACED AFTER 12PM ON THURSDAY ARE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING MONDAY.
FOR QUANTITIES OF 5 OR MORE, your cat toys will most likely be mailed to you straight in a recycled cardboard tube via USPS priority mail (2-3 day expected arrival).
PURCHASES ARE AUTOMATICALLY INSURED THROUGH THE US POSTAL SERVICE (USPS). CLAIM PROCEDURES FOR DAMAGED GOODS shipped in tubes ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE at USPS.com. DAMAGE IS UNLIKELY IN A TUBE, HOWEVER, IF IT HAPPENS:
- You WILL need to retain the package until the claim has cleared.
- You MIGHT need to return the item to the post office for inspection
- If the order is for 3 or more pet toys, you will need to return the damaged items. Typically, only rods get damaged during shipping, so you only need to return the feather and 8 inches of reinforcing on the end of each pet toy. This way it is only the cost of a stamp or two!
Opening your pet toys:
It is good practice to open and gently straighten your new cat toys soon after receiving them.
CatTamboo pet toys are repairable! Learn more here.
Shipping Policy for ALASKA, HAWAII, and CANADA
If you order your cat toys from Canada, Alaska or Hawaii, then they are shipped in a cardboard tube without insurance. Since insurance is not offered by the post office, the liability for damage during shipping is on you the consumer.
We hope this answers all of your shipping questions and needs. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
RETURN TO ONLINE PET STORE
You can purchase our unique cat toys and teaser toys for small dogs at our online pet store.
5 Replies to “Shipping”
This is awkward! I’m spoiled and accustomed to “Special Instructions” popping up in the purchasing processing. I may have missed it, but either way, can I request my tamboo be shipped in a paper envelope?
We are launching a new website soon which will have more of the bells and whistles. We are also switching to flat cardboard boxes in order to be more green. And yes, we can use paper, however, the foam insert is necessary at this time. If you are looking for a “greener” option, then you can either order 3 toys (any kind), or 1 large CatTamboo toy and we will send in a cardboard tube. We do a lot of shipping in tubes made from recycled cardboard. There was talk about forcing a minimum order quantity and shipping everything in tubes, but consumers want to try a toy before they buy three of them, so we have a new box design coming in 2015. We just need to finish the new website and graphics first. Also, the plastic poly bags that we use are recyclable.
Are you now shipping internationally and if so is the UK on the list I would love to get a couple of these toys.
We don’t ship internationally at this time, however, there is talk of setting up distribution abroad (I believe the current goal is Australia). When this happens, you will be able to “Do the CatTamboo” too. Please find us on Facebook and we’ll keep you posted.
I AM WONDERING IF YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
I AM CURRENTLY IN AUSTRALIA.