CatTamboo® pet toys are a new evolution of interactive cat toys designed to enhance life for people and pets!
- Made from natural materials, these interactive cat toys are Green and sustainable.
- Each Tamboo rod is hand crafted and quality tested for ductility and strength.
- You have a choice of several different types of wild feather toys: goose feather toys, turkey feather toys, and pheasant feather toys.
- Marabou feathers are used for color.
- Each interactive cat toy and dog toy is unique. Not unlike different fly rods, CatTamboo® pet toys are made in light, medium, and heavy action.
- The continuity developed from rod handle to tip gives the skilled operator a high level of control over the wing-like feather arrangement (or Cat Fly) that darts and dives through the air in a random, unpredictable fashion. This naturally drives cats, small dogs, and other animals insane.
- Combine the fantastic wing sounds created from the feathers with the whipping Tamboo rod and you get an interactive cat toy that is irresistible for cats, dogs, kitten, ferrets, sugar gliders, and more.
- Each interactive cat toy is hand tuned for optimal flight performance. Tough, durable composite materials are used to reinforce the toys and increase durability under repetitive bending and twisting forces.
MAILING CatTamboo® Pet Toys
CatTamboo pet toys arrive by mail rolled up in a recycled cardboard pizza box. They average between 5 and 7 feet in length and can be made up to 8 feet long. When first removed from the packaging, the pet toys will have a bend or Chamber. Simply run them between the thumb and index fingers to straighten.
“It is remarkably easy to straighten with a simple slide through the fingers.”
Large CatTamboo pet toys are shipped in a mailer tube. All orders are insured for their full value. If damage occurs during shipping, please photograph the damaged items, packaging, and mailing labels. The photographs are required by the postal service.
TUNING your CatTamboo® Pet Toys for optimal flight
You can hand-tune your CatTamboo® pet toys to fly more naturally. Tamboo rods use composite technology to increase ductility and memory. When you bend the Tamboo rod (or wand) it will retain some of the shape that you gave it. Gentle bends can help straighten the rods. Gentle twists on the feather end can adjust how the feathers fly.
SAFETY in the design of CatTamboo® Pet toys
Unlike other feather teaser toys that involve strings or heavy plastic sticks, CatTamboo® pet toys do not pose a choking hazard and are less likely to accidentally poke out an eye.
CARING for your CatTamboo® Pet Toy
Note that if the cat toys are left rolled for longer periods of time, the memory of the bend can weaken the Tamboo rod, therefore, it is best not to leave them rolled for more than a few weeks.
Some good advice is to take care of your new interactive cat toys by keeping them put away when you’re done playing with them. Nearly every feather teaser toy on the market can be destroyed if a cat or dog is allowed to chew and eat on the feathers. However with proper use, your pet toys can last for months and survive multiple home repairs.
DISPOSING of your CatTamboo® Organic Pet Toys
When a CatTamboo® pet toy breaks beyond repair, it can be folded up and put in the trash. And because these interactive pet toys are made with all-natural, organic, compostable, sustainable materials you can feel good about leaving a lower impact on the environment.
Making repairs to your CatTamboo® pet toys
When a CatTamboo pet toy breaks it can often be repaired. Most pet toys come with a piece of repair tubing. The repair tubing is heat activated. Simply apply heat directly to the tubing using a lighter or hot blow dryer. Adult supervision required. For additional assistance, please reference our cat toy repair videos.
Get your CatTamboo pet toy today and find out why everyone else is having a blast doing the CatTamboo!
Other highly relevant pages about CatTamboo®: